Hi. My name is Graeme James.
I help people to make sense of their lives, worries, and relationships in an impartial, caring, and non-judgemental way. Sometimes life changes before we are ready and it can take time to find our way again.
As an integrative therapist, I tailor my approach to your specific needs in a gentle, safe, and supportive relationship, often helping people to be themselves in difficult circumstances.
I aim to help you:
- Increase your awareness about yourself and others,
- To recognise and understand problems and familiar reoccurring patterns, and
- Help you learn and grow so that you manage better rather than react to life’s inevitable difficulties and challenges.
What I offer
I am a counsellor, therapist, supervisor and educator in private practice providing:
- Counselling and therapy for Individuals
- Relationship counselling and couple therapy
- Clinical supervision and reflective supervision for health professionals